Thursday, March 3, 2011

ACN Video Phone - the phone of the future

                                                       (photo grabbed from the Net)


I am so excited that finally, the video phone I ordered for my parents have arrived. I cannot wait to call and see their faces while talking to them. I will finally be able to see my nephews and nieces, see them grow up, celebrate birthdays with them and be in touch with them 24/7.

Yes, Sype works the same way as this but with ageing parents who are not so tech-savvy, having to call me using the traditional phone (with a bonus of seeing my face) without ever opening a computer and clicking some buttons is a relief for them. And they can call any ACN videophones worldwide with minimal charges, now all I have to do is convince my Aunt in the US to buy one from my website so we can all be connected.

And oh, did I tell you that my videophone works as a digital photo frame too? Technology really amazes me, things we thought are impossible 10 years ago are now a reality! I could only imagine what is in store for us in the future.

If you want to stay connected with your loved ones anywhere or wants to earn income that could potentially be your ticket to early retirement, let me know and I'll show you the limitless opportunity of ACN.

2 comments:

  1. Gracy:
    I just signed up for this myself (last night)... I was actually going to start a blog and saw yours. How are things going with I am feeling buyers remorse now (especially after reading this and a couple others). I am thinking of pulling back and using my 10 day window to get out. How are you feelig about ACN?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sentiments exactly when I joined. I was having doubts in my first week but my husband told me to just stay on, give it a year or two and if it will not prosper then we can move on. The opportunity is really there, you just need to work hard (who is not working hard anyway). I haven't done a presentation for two weeks now but I am getting back on track. The introduction of the energy this July (hopefully) will really push the business and I am impatiently waiting for it to happen as I have friends who are in Melbourne and promised to sign up when it comes.

    The good thing about the group I am in is that they manage expectations really well. There'll be high and low and they will train you how to get over the lows and celebrate the highs.

    At the end of the day, its your decision to stay on or get out. As they said, if your WHY is strong, the HOW becomes easy.

    Good luck and do blog about it so I could also hear about your experience.

    ReplyDelete