Monday, April 18, 2011

Electricity - this week's focus

With the coming launch of electricity in the New Zealand market, I decided that for this week and next, my focus will be marketing this product. I have been looking at the website of our energy supplier in NZ and have been contacting my warm market in the area, asking for their help to try my business and getting referrals from them too. I've been rewarded with my efforts and hopefully, this will turn into customer acquisition by May and maybe, a possible business partner too.

And speaking of electricity, I have also finsihed the webinar/ training for Energy in Canada and the US. I already have my badge for the North American market, I am just waiting to take the test (which I will do this week) to be a qualified marketer of energy in Canada (no exams to be taken for the US one). What I am currently doing is updating my prospect list to include all my friends and my friends' friends in these area so I can contact them soon.

I can't wait for the Melbourne and Adelaide markets to open as well. My plan is to visit Melbourne again this May, present the business and get referrals and acquire eletricity customers. I can't wait!!!

I am so happy that I am on track once again. Now I have to resume my presentation to continue planting the seeds...



-I'm gonna be, an SVP-

No comments:

Post a Comment